Eric Flint’s 1632 & Beyond magazine, billed monthly. The first issue will be published on September 1, 2023, which is when annual subscriptions will start.
What will you get in your subscription?
- 6 issues of “Eric Flint’s 1632 & Beyond” per year in .ePub and .rtf format
- Online access to issues of “Eric Flint’s 1632 & Beyond”
- Online access to select copies of “The Grantville Gazette”
- Behind the scenes blog posts and information
- Early access to information from authors
*Subject to modification, based primarily on subscriber feedback. The .rtf format was added based on subscriber requests, for example.
What exactly is more? To be honest, this is still a new venture and we’ll see what interests you, our readers, as we continue. One item we are adding is audio versions of some stories. Those are available to our Patreon subscribers first but will become available to our subscribers here as well.
What information might authors share? An example is information about their story that people who know the author well probably know but readers might not catch. For example, in one scene, a character mentions growing up in Blacksburg, VA and someone else calls out “Go Hokies!” The author has a child going to Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, VA, which is why that “Go Hokies!” got thrown into the story.